DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Film And Video Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global film and video market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global film and video market is expected to decline from $252.9 billion in 2019 to $244.4 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -3.4%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 5% from 2021 and reach $284 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
North America was the largest region in the global film and video market, accounting for 40% of the market in 2019. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 36% of the global film and video market. Africa was the smallest region in the global film and video market.
Virtual reality is a new technological advance in the motion picture industry. Virtual reality tries to replicate an environment either real or imagined, and simulates user presence through the user interaction with the virtual environment. It can also create sensory perceptions such as touch, smell, hearing and sight. Google’s cardboard and Samsung’s virtual reality headsets are instances of making virtual reality tools available at a large scale. The year 2017 is considered to be significant in terms of technology for the application of virtual reality in filmmaking.
The film and video market consists of the sales of entities (organizations, sole traders or partnerships) that produce or distribute motion pictures, videos, television programs, or commercials, exhibit motion pictures or provide postproduction and related services.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Film And Video Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Film And Video Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Film And Video Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Film And Video Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Film And Video Market Trends And Strategies
8. Film And Video Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Film And Video Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Film And Video Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Film And Video Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Film And Video Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Film And Video Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Film And Video Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.2. Global Film And Video Market, Segmentation By Genre, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Film And Video Market Metrics
11.1. Film And Video Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Film And Video Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Time Warner
- CBS Corporation
- Walt Disney
- Twenty First Century Fox
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/brtd2y
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900