DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Connected Consumer Survey 2020: TV and Video Services in Emerging Asia-Pacific” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report focuses on aspects of the Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences and plans of consumers in their use of pay-TV and OTT video services in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand.
The viewership of video content is changing rapidly in these countries, and the interaction between pay-TV and OTT services is complex. The survey was conducted in association with Dynata in August and September 2020.
The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the internet-using population in these countries. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There were a minimum of 1000 respondents per country.
Survey data coverage
The survey was conducted in association with Dynata in August and September 2020. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the internet-using population in these countries. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There were a minimum of 1000 respondents per country.
This report provides:
- Insight into the current use of pay-TV and OTT video services in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand
- Discussion of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on viewing behaviour and what this might mean for pay-TV services in the region
- Analysis of the feature sets that will need to be adapted in order to defend against future churn
- Information about which content genres consumers consider to be important and how this varies between customers of different services and countries.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- How should pay-TV providers evolve their services in order to remain relevant in a world of changing viewing habits?
- How are consumers’ viewing habits changing and how is their use of OTT video changing?
- How exposed are the pay-TV providers in the countries included in this report to the disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What content genres do consumers prioritise and how does that vary between customers of different services and countries?
- How should feature sets be adapted to defend against future churn?
Who Should Read this Report
- Product managers and strategy teams working for pay-TV providers or operators with pay-TV operations, or companies that use video services as a value-added service (VAS) to support their core services.
- Marketing executives and product managers for pay-TV providers and operators that are making decisions about TV and video service design and its impact on customer retention.
- Strategy teams for pay-TV providers and operators that are assessing the impact of changing viewing habits on their business; in particular the relationship between pay-TV and OTT video services.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9tdytx
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900