DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Television Services Market by Delivery Platform, Revenue Model, and Broadcaster Type: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2021-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The television services market size was valued at $332,600 million in 2019 and is estimated to reach $499,800 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 5. 4% from 2021 to 2027.
Television services involve accessing entertainment and informational material, including music, videos, news over a television set, which are broadcasted by the TV services providers. The television industry is witnessing a dynamic transition from traditional broadcasting to broadband broadcasting. An increase in the internet user base and acceptance of the internet-of-things is major factor influencing the growth of the global television services market. In addition, technological advancements in TVs such as 4K TV, HDTV, and IPTV, which enhance the viewing experience of the people are promoting consumers to buy TV household, which further bolsters the demand for television services.
The surge in the penetration of internet connected smart TVs is one of the key factors that drive the growth of the television services market. This is attributed to the fact that smart TVs and connected TVs are majorly used in household, owing to their high utility and smart features and also enable to connect to smartphones and to the internet.
Over-the-top media service is a streaming media services offered directly to viewers via the internet. The over-the-top television (OTT) content can be directly downloaded or viewed on users’ demand. Proliferation in the adoption of internet-enabled devices such as smart TVs, IPTVs, and connected TVs significantly promotes the growth of the OTT media services, which, in turn, is expected to augment the growth of the television services market during the forecast period. Some of the OTT TV media service providers operating in the market include Netflix, Inc., Hulu, LLC, Amazon. com, Inc., and Google LLC.
However, digital illiteracy and lack of digital infrastructures such as digital communication, computing or data storage, Wi-Fi network, applications, and software limit the growth of the television services market. On the contrary, the increase in the internet user base and technological development in TV broadcasting are expected to offer lucrative growth opportunities for new entrants in the television services market.
The report segments the global television services market into the delivery platform, revenue model, and broadcaster type and region. On the basis of the delivery platform, the market is categorized into the digital terrestrial broadcast, satellite broadcast, cable television broadcasting, internet protocol television (IPTV), and over-the-top television (OTT). By revenue model, it is segregated into subscription and advertisement. According to the broadcaster type, it is divided into public and commercial. Region wise, it is analyzed across North America (the U. S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, the UK, France, Russia, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa).
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global television services market, with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- The overall market attractiveness and single out profitable trends are determined to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information regarding drivers, restraints, and opportunities with impact analysis.
- A quantitative analysis from 2019 to 2027 is provided to showcase the financial competency of the market.
- Porter’s five forces model of the industry illustrates the competitiveness of the market by analyzing various parameters such as the threat of new entrants, the threat of substitutes, the bargaining power of the buyers, and the bargaining power of the suppliers operating in the market.
- Value chain analysis in the report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain.
Competitive intelligence highlights business practices followed by leading market players across various regions.
- The Rise in Disposable Income
- Technological Advancements in Broadcast Industry and Increasing Demand for Smart Tv
- Growing Demand for Improved Distribution Infrastructure to Propel the Growth
- Digital Illiteracy and Limited Digital Infrastructure
- Technological Advancement in the Television Devices
- Digital Transformation in Media & Entertainment Industry
- The Future of Tv: from Broadcast to Broadband
- Canal+ Group
- Time Warner, Inc.
- Viacom Cbs Inc.
- Channel Four Television Corporation
- Centurylink, Inc.
- Viacom International, Inc.
- A&E Television Networks, LLC
- British Broadcasting Corporation
- Comcast Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l3h6v1
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900