DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “TV Analytics Market by Component, Deployment Model, TV Transmission Type, and Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this report the global TV analytics market size was valued at $1,851.00 million in 2018, and is projected to reach $6,810.15 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 17.8% from 2019 to 2026.
TV analytics can be termed as an analyzing system which covers the viewer’s preferences and analyses the product and brand exposure for the companies, by delivering more of the same content to the user according to his/her viewing behavior. It analyses the raw data based on the location of the user or customer who is viewing the content from and delivers the analysis of the user behavior to the enterprise. Rapid growth in the digital advertisement industry has generated significant amount of data. Growing need to manage this data and obtain meaningful insights regarding consumer ad preferences or viewing preferences has increased the adoption of analytics solutions. The use of TV analytics provides high accuracy for audience engagement, thus allowing TV operators to understand effective levels and potential reach for individual advertisements.
The factors such as increasing use of TV analytics, the growth in Android TV, rising trend of Subscription on Video Demand (SVoD) platforms, and increasing consumer demand for digital original series drives the market growth for TV analytics industry. In addition, rapid growth of social media and social advertising further fuel the market growth. However, lack of digital infrastructure in emerging economies is expected to impede the market growth during the forecast period. Furthermore, massive growth of content in OTT industry Furthermore, the rising advent of voice-based systems and artificial intelligence (AI) is gaining traction in the market as they are mainly focused on gaining insights to improve advertising content which is creating lucrative opportunities for the TV analytics market.
The global TV analytics market is segmented on the basis of components, deployment model, TV transmission type, application, and region. Based on components, the market is divided into software, and services. Based on deployment model, it is classified into on-premise and cloud. On the basis of TV transmission type, the market is bifurcated into Cable TV, Satellite TV/DTH, IPTV, and OTT. Based on application, the market is classified into content development & broadcasting, competitive intelligence, churn prevention and behavior, advertising campaign management, audience forecasting, and others. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the global TV analytics market, outlining current trends, key driving factors, and potential areas for product investments.
- Key players are analyzed with respect to their primary offerings, recent investments, and future development strategies.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the TV analytics industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global TV analytics market from 2018 to 2026 is provided to determine the market potential.
- Based on component, the software segment dominated the global TV analytics market in 2018 and is expected to generate highest revenue during the forecast period. However, the service segment is expected to witness highest growth rate in the upcoming years.
- Based on deployment model, the on-premise segment dominated the market in 2018 and is expected to generate highest revenue during the forecast period. However, the cloud segment is expected to witness highest growth rate in the upcoming years.
- On the basis of TV transmission type, the Cable TV dominated the global TV analytics market in 2018 and it is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period.
- In terms of application, the content development & broadcasting segment dominated the global TV analytics market analysis in 2018 and is expected to generate highest revenue during the forecast period.
- Increasing use of analytics in TV industry
- The growth of Android TV
- Rising trend of Subscription on Video Demand (SVoD) platforms
- Increasing consumer demand for digital original series
- Lack of digital infrastructure in emerging economies
- Lack of skilled professionals
- Massive growth of content in OTT industry
- IBM Corporation
- Google LLC
- DC Analytics
- Adobe Systems Inc
- Edgeware AB
- Parrot Analytics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ehezua
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900